- NCD Trading Account Opening:
In order to open a NCD Account, banks and financial institutions need to
following required documents:
- Agreement on NCD transaction
- Request form for using NBCP system for NCD transaction
- List of NBCP users
- Other copied documents such as:
- Memorandum and Article of
- Passport or National ID card of Account Holders and
- NCD Auction:
In order to participate in NCD auction, the members of NBCP System must be
complied with the below conditions:
- Members are required to open trading account
- Members have to submit request in order to participate in NCD bidding on
NBCP system with the amount in unit and interest rate on every bidding
schedule at 8 am to 2 pm.
- Settlement on NCD after succeed in bidding will be done through NBCP on
the next day after bidding at 1:45 pm.
- Member’s trading account must guarantee sufficient balance before
settlement session is done.
- Ownership Transfer:
NCD Ownership Transfer occurs when the sale of NCDs is straight forward or
Repurchased Agreement (REPO) between NCD’s holders with the other
financial institutions which have opened their Trading Account at the NBC.
These transactions may occur in two cases:
- Settlement through the NBC:
- Both Parties must operate buy-sale transaction on NBCP through
Securities Management Division
Change Ownership Application Form ⬇
- NBCP will transfer the amount of buy-sale transaction by deducting
from the trading account of NCD buyer to trading account of NCD
- Settlement outside of the NBC:
- Selling NCDs Back to the NBC:
- The NBC may buy NCDs back which are not matured by calculating the
Price based on the Repurchasing Rate, which is determined by NBC
- The NCD holder must provide the NCD Selling Back Application Form
Application Sold Back by One NCD Form ⬇ or
Application Sold Back by Many NCDs Form ⬇ to the Securities
Division of the Banking Operations Department to have a proper time to
their documentations and settlement process in NBCP system.
- Discounting Method will be applied to the repurchasing price.